Welcome to the "Best Places to Work in Community Pharmacy" Website.
This survey and recognition programme is dedicated to finding and
recognising the best employers in community pharmacy profession! If you
think your organisation has what it takes to be honored on the 2015 "Best Places to Work in Community Pharmacy" list…or if you simply want to
learn more about this project…we invite you to explore this website.
The "Best Places to Work in Community Pharmacy" programme is managed by the
Best Companies Group. Participation in this programme is free.*
* The free process applies to the
standard online employee survey process. A nominal fee is charged for
the use of paper surveys. Additional (optional) services are available
for a fee such as customising, language translations and the purchase of
the Employee Feedback Report.
- ... is about finding and celebrating the best companies to work for in community pharmacy; it is not about exposing the worst!
- ... is carried out by independently of C+D under a strict confidentiality agreement – so while C+D will see employers’ rankings we will not see any individual responses
Why your company should register
- It’s free!
- It’s a chance to support a positive initiative celebrating community pharmacy as a career
- An opportunity to promote your benefits as an employer against an independent benchmark
- The option to purchase a benchmarking report to gain further details of your performance as an employer against others in the market, and (anonymised) employee comments
To take part, employers will need to:
- Directly employ 15 or more permanent employees in the UK
- Complete a user-friendly, online employer survey, detailing company policies, practices, benefits and demographics
- Provide contact details (preferably email addresses) for your employees, to whom Best Companies Group will send an employee questionnaire covering leadership and planning, culture and communications, role satisfaction, working environment, relationship with manager, training and development, pay and benefits
Click here for a snapshot of the process!